The Sentinels For there's one thing to be sure of, mate
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"In this? No.  In all other ways? Yes."  Dante sighed, frowning.  He did not want to let his doubts mire them too much, not until he'd had a chance to speak with Lasher afterwards.  This had colored his view of the Alpha definitely, but Dante was a harsh man.  And he knew this.  There were times when a mistake was irreversable, and a friendship tainted forever.  He truly hoped this was not one of those, and that it was all a misunderstanding brought about by the suddenness of the attacks and the fervor Lasher felt in the meeting.  Perhaps he truly hadn't heard their advice soundly.

"I think he has allowed his emotion get the better of him.  And I hope it comes to nothing."  He would not see Lasher harmed, not even for his own justification, and he definitely did not wish to reclaim the crown.  He'd given it willingly and gladly, and it would be a grudging reclaimation if it ever came to that.  For much as he disagreed with this, he still felt himself unsuited to the task.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 23, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 29, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 12:24 PM