Lost Creek Hollow forget about me and all of my dreams.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Silas. Pip. Lark.

Despite her efforts, Ilya was wasting away.  There was no denying it or sugar-coating it in the Ostrega's mind.  She tended the girl faithfully, but Harlyn's smoldering eyes could see her fading a little more every day.  Most of the healing she could offer these days was in prayer, that the spirits come to lead her when finally she joined them - a moment Harlyn knew in her aching heart would be soon.

Silas. Pip. Lark.

The alpha approached the dark woman quietly, emitting a light chuff only to announce her presence.  She didn't anticipate that Ilya would be surprised to see her.  There was nothing unusual about her coming around at this time of day.  Harlyn leaned in to touch her nose gently to her packmate's crown before settling onto her haunches at her side.  Concern and heartache was clear in her expression, but again it was nothing strange.  The beast had taken so much from Harlyn that the pain weighed down upon her even when she was no where near his victims.  It was a constant gloom in every corner of her mind.

"How are you feeling today?" Harlyn asked after dropping the medicine she'd brought, knowing she'd get no verbal response.  She gazed solemnly at her friend's face, her eyes moving briefly towards the bundle of herbs and then back.  Ilya would know to take them.  Ilya trusted her healer.  Her alpha.  Her family.

Silas. Pip. Lark.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 21, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 23, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 25, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 25, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 26, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 28, 2016, 10:27 AM