Lost Creek Hollow forget about me and all of my dreams.
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
So much better! Ilya longed to tell her, even if it wasn't true. Just... just try to stop sitting around all day. Do you think I could maybe try to join a patrol? Her throat was still too injured to eat as normally as she used to, but her shoulders and sides had healed. She could move now, she knew she could. But her voice was gone. When she opened her mouth to speak all that came out was a crackling noise, sounding somewhat sort of like 'baaaaaa'. She tried. She then frowned, opting to just give a smile and a loll of her tongue, tail thumping on the ground. That's all she could offer.

Still feeling useless, the black female bent to sniff at the bundle of herbs at her feet. They were different today than they usually were, but the girl didn't know enough about herbs to actually decide what they were. But she trusted Harlyn, and therefore only gave her a curious look before she lapped up them up obediently, raising to see if she had brought any news.
Messages In This Thread
forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 21, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 23, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 25, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 25, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 26, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 28, 2016, 10:27 AM