70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
i kissed a girl and i liked it
the taste of her cherry chapstick
i kissed a girl just to try it
it felt so wrong
it felt so right
[size=3]i kissed a girl and i liked it[/size]

His appearance was truly of little interest to her. She had no interest in males in general, though it wasn’t something she ran around telling the world about because she did know that there were some who frowned upon same gender couplings. She knew that from experience, but luckily not from within her own family. It just wasn’t something she talked about openly unless it was brought up, or others actually saw her with her lover.

“Oh… Neither have I,” she replied, giving a faint sigh as she spoke. If he would have asked why she was not with her companion now, she would simply have answered that they were each scoping things out in different directions to see what they could find. She wouldn’t speak of the spat that they’d had, the lover’s quarrel, because it wasn’t the business of anyone else.

Her ears perked forward as he spoke of a rumor he’d heard. “Did those rumors happen to mention the name of whoever it is possibly forming a pack south from here?” she asked, giving a slight tilt of her head. She was interested…

Messages In This Thread
dark shadows - by Rivet - July 31, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 02, 2013, 04:38 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 04, 2013, 12:26 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 04, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 10, 2013, 10:53 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:18 PM