Lost Creek Hollow forget about me and all of my dreams.
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Eventually the pair arrived. Ilya was growing stranger and stranger by the second. With every step she felt like falling over, and occasionally she had felt like she couldn't breathe. What was wrong? Had the cat injured more than just her throat? Wouldn't she have noticed such before now? She stood shakily for a second, vision blurring as she stared out over the mushy scene. The snow was wet and nasty, but the greenery that was beginning to grow through looked lovely. 

Something lurched through her, and the black Gamma moved to warn Harlyn something was wrong. She had made it here, she was strong, but apparently not strong enough. Unfortunately, her poor body failed her, and when she moved her head to tell her, it gave up. With a wet 'fwump', Ilya fell to the ground, a loud sigh of air escaping her body. She twitched once or twice, but not violently, before she lay completely still. The only thing that signally any sort of liveliness, was the shallow rise and fall of her breast. She was unaware of what was wrong, but it was not her body's doing. 
Messages In This Thread
forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 21, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 23, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 25, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 25, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 26, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 28, 2016, 10:27 AM