Lost Creek Hollow What a perfect day to relax and... ooh a butterfly!
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
So Shikoba didn't speak English too well. Haven had met a wolf like that before, but he was just kind of stupid. This wolf was probably from something else, considering her slight accent. It's ok, I'm sure I can understand. She smiled, tail wagging along at her rump. Shikoba posed her a question, and Haven nodded humbly. Yeah I just got here. I came because of my friend Ilya, but she was attacked by a cougar so I've barely gotten to talk to her yet. I'm just hoping that she'll be ok.

She turned around for a moment, part of her hoping that butterfly was still there waiting for her to resume to hunt. It wasn't. Damn it. Well at least now she had distractions, now she could relax and enjoy a friendly conversation. She turned back to the other female and kneaded her paws on the ground. She always did it when she was happy, it was sort of a habit. So how long have you been here? With the pack, I mean. A simple question, a good conversation starter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a perfect day to relax and... ooh a butterfly! - by Haven - February 23, 2016, 05:37 PM