67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

It was at least nice to know that he wasn’t having his emotional breakdown in someone else’s territory, though he wasn’t entirely certain that having this breakdown in neutral territory was any better. Oh why did this have to happen right here, right now? Why couldn’t it all just stay locked away like it had been all these months already? This wasn’t how he wanted to spend his day. Although it wasn’t like he had anything else better to do, either. He’d only been trying to learn his way around the place he now called home. He’d heard some say that home was where the heart is, but his heart was broken. Would he ever be able to really call anywhere home since his heart was with his deceased parents? Did that mean that he, too, had to die in order to be able to call anywhere home?

His whimpered sorry had so many meanings behind it. He was sorry for breaking down like this. He was sorry for crying. He was sorry to his mom and dad. He was sorry for being blind. He was sorry for anything and everything at that moment in time. His mom had been sick for a long time, since the death of his other brother it seemed, and then she died, and his dad died with her. He somehow along the way began to blame himself, though it wasn’t something he talked about with anyone, including his sister that he loved so much. And here he was having his emotional breakdown in front of a complete stranger, leaving himself even more vulnerable than his blindness left him being. Yildun was an absolute mess in that moment and all because he’d stumbled upon the hot springs.

The other male introduced himself in a sort of attempt to get Yildun’s mind off of crying. It didn’t help, though, but he did give his own name. “Yildun,” he responded. “Yildun Imperri-d’Erom from… from Sterrenvuur. Used to be, I mean.” And that brought forth more tears. He was homesick, but not because he missed the territory. It was because he missed his parents. Parents that he wouldn’t see again until he, too, died. “I’m not hurt,” he answered, giving a slight shake of his head, sending tears dripping around his front legs. “Not physically, anyway.” A sigh managed to escape him through his sobbing as he flopped his head down onto his paws, unseeing eyes fixed forward, unwavering. “My parents died. A few months ago. This place… it reminded me of somewhere my dad took me when I was little.”

He felt bad because it wasn’t Julooke that he was pouring this out to. Perhaps part of the reason he didn’t talk with her about his feelings was because he knew that she was just as depressed and sad as he was. Perhaps it was because he wanted to save her from having to feel his pain, too, though he would gladly take on her pain if he could. Perhaps pouring it out to a complete stranger was just the thing he needed. So many perhaps’ involved. So many “what if” scenarios.

Messages In This Thread
catalyst - by Kerberos - August 09, 2013, 08:02 PM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 09, 2013, 09:09 PM
RE: catalyst - by Kerberos - August 09, 2013, 09:44 PM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 10, 2013, 09:19 AM
RE: catalyst - by Kerberos - August 10, 2013, 10:20 AM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 10, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: catalyst - by Kerberos - August 11, 2013, 03:30 PM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 13, 2013, 11:03 AM