Blackfoot Forest This is to the innocent, the brave and the true
As cold as ice, but his anger burns like fire.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Indeed! I'm here to kick ass and pick flowers! <3

Not long after his desperate call, another male arrived, carrying two little fox corpses. He was a mix of white, gray and brown, somewhat resembling Gotham himself. The way he had entered the scene made him look like an alpha, or even just someone with a higher rank, and so Gotham's ears lowered themselves. He looked away, showing submission in the best way he could, before slowly wagging his tail. He was still on the ground and didn't show signs of wanting to stand up. He greeted him, and as brute as Gotham might seem, he had manners.

Good morning. He said, somewhat confused by the other male's straightforwardness. He was indeed looking for a home, otherwise he wouldn't survive the small bit of winter mother nature still had in store for him. Indeed. He said with a small bit of desperation mixed into his voice. He was not a man of many words, especially not with strangers, but he was trying to be as formal as possible.

The order that came next, well it sounded more like an order, made his mouth water. Hunting had been hard, even for one as strong and capable as him. He got up, a bit wobbly at first, and kept a more submissive posture. He slowly grabbed one of the fox's leg and gently pulled it toward him. Yes, he was hungry, but he wasn't going to eat both of them. The nice male probably had worked hard for this, the winter really being an asshole to all of them, so he didn't want to steal the other's breakfast. His surname made him unworthy to even still live, he thought. he began eating, filling his belly with the fox baby, and when he was finished there was only a pile of bones left. He cleaned his mouth from the blood before dipping his muzzle as a thanks.

Thank you, worthy stranger, unimaginable kindness. He started. I am Gotham, a warrior with skills for tracking and fighting. I am here today to ,indeed, present myself worthy enough to join you. 
~Comparison is the thief of joy~
Messages In This Thread
This is to the innocent, the brave and the true - by Gotham - February 22, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: This is to the innocent, the brave and the true - by Gotham - February 24, 2016, 06:07 AM