Neverwinter Forest the death of pablo
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
And from me~ Thank you, both!

Finally — finally — Goldhawk smiled. It felt like he hadn't smiled in eons, and his cheeks were stiff from lack of use, but truthfully it had only been a couple of days, which to a jovial chap like Goldhawk really was eons. Still, between them Eshe and Kyron had tempted the smile back. It would be a while before his premature fondness for Donnelaith would vanish, and he still regretted that the very beginning of this particular adventure had been so unbecoming, but the ending of this story was a wonderful one. Brother... Neverwinter... eat! All good things.

He felt a cosy twinge of gladness as the pair gently mingled together the scents of their fur (those two would be smelling faintly of saltwater for a while, then), then he stood back for a lower bow than he'd managed before. Thank you from the bottom of my silly old heart, good lady, he told her sincerely, then, to prove it, added his voice to her howl. There was a touch of chirpy warriorship to his pleasant tones.

Your welcome-bunny is fresh enough for me, thank you marm, he humbly rejected her offer of further food, and picked up the rabbit she'd given him earlier. He swallowed back the drool, but didn't chow down on the rabbit just yet. After another respectful nod to Eshe, he joined his friend in a quest for somewhere to sleep. Psh, on'y reas'n why I'm not arguin' is my bally mouf is full, he shot back at Kyron with his jaws full of rabbit.

And with that, the two Neverwinter boys left the scene.
Messages In This Thread
the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 18, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 19, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 19, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 19, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 19, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 19, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 19, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 20, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 24, 2016, 03:24 PM