Kildeer Rest Winter's Kiss
10 Posts
Ooc — Jess
ooc:  @Pluto :D Just so you know, I'm working on a little something for you, 'cause I immediately liked Pluto, and should have it finished soon! Just gotta add a few finishing touches, then hook up my scanner and I'll pass it on to ya. 

ic:

Ravel charged toward the coyote with her head up, eyes glistening and ears perked until the coyote caught sight of her. Now, it was on. She hadn't used her full speed just yet- she didn't exactly want to kill the coyote, or even hurt it badly, necessarily. She wasn't even sure she wanted physical confrontation at all, she just wanted to mess with it, see it run off with its tail between its legs and maybe chase it a bit just for fun. She did the same with foxes, they were often quick to flee as well, though not nearly as fast as coyotes. But rather than wolf down the last bit of its meal, this vindictive creature set about stomping and dashing the remainder of its kill to bitty, dirty bits, which made Ravel's ghoulish grin widen. Clever beast; though she knew she shouldn't expect less of a coyote. She did like to pester them, and occasionally pummel them, but she did not deny that they were quick thinkers. Unfortunately for the coyote, she wasn't after the leftover bits of rabbit; she was after him. 

Nimbly, the coyote leapt out of the way, and Ravel dropped her near shoulder, plunging her weight to one side so that her hind end swung around behind her, claws gnashing through the grasses and tearing neat scars in the earth. The coyote she managed to keep in the corner of her eye while she whirled, focusing her gaze on him intently once she'd swung to face him, to see him prance on his feet and prepared to dash away and avoid another attack should she launch one. His question made her pause for a moment and laugh, before she lowered her muzzle again. 

"Nope."

And with that, she dropped her body and began to move toward him at a slow trot, hackles raised. Her advance was meant to spur him into a run or to get her within close range, as a charge left him the opportunity to leap out of the way. Moving at a slower pace, he'd have a much harder time simply jumping to one side or the other, so unless he chose to stand his ground and fight, she aimed to push him into a run to get him clear of this area.
Messages In This Thread
Winter's Kiss - by Pluto - February 23, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Ravel - February 23, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Pluto - February 24, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Ravel - February 24, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Pluto - February 24, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Ravel - February 24, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Pluto - February 24, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Ravel - March 09, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Winter's Kiss - by Pluto - March 10, 2016, 08:43 PM