Lost Creek Hollow What a perfect day to relax and... ooh a butterfly!
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven listened to Shikoba, at first confused, but then she got it. Life was important to Haven too, but sometimes she forgot how truly special it was. I suppose that butterfly could have a wife and children at home. She thought inquisitively, as if this were a true observation. She turned back from staring off into space to look at Shikoba again. I understand, I should've thought about that. I'm sorry. She watched the butterfly flutter past again, this time just to watch it and enjoy it's beauty. Haven learned something new everyday.

She smiled at Shikoba, and hoped that the other female wouldn't think poorly of her now. But she doubted that would be the case. Instead she decided to press Shikoba for more information. Getting to know your peers is a very important part of the integration process. So where did you come from before you came here? Somewhere very in tune with life I'm presuming? She joked cheerfully, tail wagging across the forest floor, sweeping the dust like a broom.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a perfect day to relax and... ooh a butterfly! - by Haven - February 24, 2016, 10:28 PM