Whitewater Gorge new pack on the block
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
This young male was smart for his age, as for every question he asked the queen had to think for a bit. Of course her followers could make it on their own, especially Veritas who had already made clear she would be leaving them soon to start something all by herself. Perhaps the daughter of Lucifer just believed that she was needed, that she was part of a bigger picture. I don't know, honestly. I would much rather think that someone needs me. She responded, a frown on her face. She had never felt needed before she had met Cogitemus and all the others that now felt like family.

They continued, now about peace. Maybe the young'un had just forgotten about the question earlier, as he was quick to respond. His response did not sound so positive for both parties. Wouldn't it be much more beneficial to form some sort of alliance with each other? That way no-one had to watch their back or go into war and probably end up hurt. The queen actually wanted to meet the leaders of the Dark Brotherhood, to say sorry to the insane girl she had fought with. She now knew she was in the wrong, and maybe even felt bad about being so rude. Are your leaders reasonable enough to consider an alliance, you think? She asked, her head tipping to the right.

His response made her eyes widen. The thing she had done was far more terrible than anything, but her father had been merciful. Any other wolf who had done what she had would have ended up tortured and killed. She didn't expect the young male to understand, he wasn't there after all. You're wrong. What I've done was unforgivable. If it wasn't for the mercy my father showed that day, I wouldn't be standing here today. She didn't go in much detail, not wanting the bad memories to haunt her dreams once again. Besides, she hadn't even told her lover of her former life. Not that he showed any interest in her past, but still. She hoped the topic would fly over so she could be enjoying this conversation again, as she was really interested in anything this male said.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 25, 2016, 02:34 AM