Phantom Hollow Tell me the truth
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice had been at the borders again, now that she knew that two of their members had already encountered one of the neighboring pack's lunatics, she didn't want anyone barging in again. Plus, they already had encountered a trespasser, the tail of which is now missing because of the queen's brute force and Issun's help. The piece of tail she had treasured near the Alpha den. If they ever had another trespasser, she would try to bite a piece of tail off again, maybe even starting a collection one day. She chuckled at the thought and wondered if the brute pack, the Dark Brotherhood, had something like it.

As she was thinking about the sweet taste of blood that had spilled the day the trespasser had lost a piece of it's tail, a howl entered her ears. She perked them, recognizing the haunting howl to be her own lover. She didn't hesitate to turn around and started sprinting toward the dens.

Upon arriving, she saw Cog eating a few dead things. She raised an eyebrow, confused at what he wanted from her while having breakfast. Was she supposed to join him or something? She had already eaten, as she was an early bird, and an extra meal sounded unnecessary.

Good morning. She purred, slowly sitting down and watched him having breakfast. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 26, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Tell me the truth - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 02:58 PM