Whitewater Gorge new pack on the block
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Burke. She was sure to remember that name for later use, just as the name Nemesis. Little did she know that Nemesis was the crazy girl who she had fought with. It would make things a little more professional in her eyes, and she wasn't thinking of abusing their names or anything. She merely wanted to be very formal with the Dark Brotherhood wolves. She would do anything to prevent a war from happening between the two packs, as it would benefit them all to have peace. Alas, she didn't know how Burke would think of that, nor Nemesis.

Thank you, I'll make sure I won't forget them. You see, I was planning a visit to Blackfeather Woods. She informed. Perhaps the young boy could send a message to their Alpha that she was coming or something, as it would maybe give the wrong idea if she came near their borders without a warning of some sort. She wouldn't force the boy into doing so, however. If he wanted to, that would be great, but if he didn't, she wouldn't hold it against the young'un. Could you maybe tell Burke about that when you go back? I don't want to come unannounced as it would be rather rude. Just tell him I'll be coming around in a week or so, to talk about peace. She said, but she quickly added: You don't have to if you don't want to, I totally understand.

Back came the topic she despised, but she had already revealed so much to this boy it wouldn't really make a difference. Maybe she had to learn to shut her big mouth up before saying anything in the future. I was jealous of her rank, if I'm being totally honest with myself... She murmured, returning her gaze to the grass. And a total nutjob... She added, almost whispering. She hated confessing to herself that she had been wrong, wrong about everything really. The place she once thought to be dark was now the place where she had found friends, a lover even. She had changed from a nutjob into an understanding, wise wolf. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 24, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: new pack on the block - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: new pack on the block - by Cicero - February 25, 2016, 02:34 AM