Phantom Hollow A high position takes sacrifice
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage was encountering contradicting emotions, when first hearing the reasoning for her alpha's sadness she grew mournful, the dark fae had noticed Cogitemus not being around as often as usual, but for him to actually be gone? He had been one of her first true friends, he had opened the doorway to her now fantastic life, but for him to leave made all that look forlorn. He had abandoned them, and she couldn't imagine what Malice was going through. The young wolf had yet to experience anything even close to love, except for her and Issun who seemed to like her fairly well. 

But then she was struck with news making her want to rejoice, Sage was now crowned the Beta of Moonlit Hills. She had been promised the position before, but wasn't in a rush to the rank. It was wonderful she was now along side Malice, but the reasoning was sadly, because of their other alpha's absence. The young fae would look towards the good side, she now had responsibility to maintain and she would do her best with it. "I'd love to gain such a rank, and I promise you I will not abuse it." 
Messages In This Thread
A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 10:01 AM