Phantom Hollow A high position takes sacrifice
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
A faint smile made it's way on the queen's muzzle, happy to have someone that will rule with her. Though not an alpha, the beta was a picture that you could look up to, and they had to keep that image positive. Her abusing her rank was unlikely, almost impossible now that she had given her word for it. Malice had faith in the girl, and hoped the rest of the pack had faith in the both of them. She wouldn't look up confused if one of their members would want to leave because of this, though she would find it sad. They had all given their word to stay loyal, and breaking a promise was the biggest sin of all for the queen.

I'm glad to hear that. I'm planning a pack meeting later today to say this to all of the members as well as leave to meet Burke. I'm sure you can keep it all in order around here, I believe in you. She said, a sweet side smile highlighting her muzzle. Her heart was aching, but she had to accept the fact that live went forward.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 10:01 AM