Lost Creek Hollow forget about me and all of my dreams.
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
lol no worries. Bye friends <3

But no one ever came.

No gods came to take the offering, and no cats came to accept the body as a peace offering. Nothing happened. A few crows came to poke at the still healing wounds along her side, but Harlyn's prayer had been ignored. The girl eventually woke, somewhere different than she remembered falling and without the alphess who had brought her here. 

Ilya lacked all hope for common sense. She was ditzy, irrelevant, and often bipolar (in the most innocent way). She was not the greatest wolf anyone could hope for, and certainly no one's princess. But she was not stupid. When she raised herself from the snowy earth, she knew she had been betrayed. She had been left out to be eaten, and she knew not why. Her throat stung with the dry pains of sadness, and her limbs ached from the after effects of whatever herbs had been in that bundle. She let out a cry, one that no one would ever hear. 

She did not think she'd be missed, she did not think anyone cared. So she stood, shakily, and left. She went north, hoping to head back to wherever she had came from. She would find someone, but the Teekon Wilds were no longer for her. The wolves here betrayed her. They did not care for her. They did not love her.

They were not family.
Messages In This Thread
forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 21, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 23, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 25, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 25, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 26, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 28, 2016, 10:27 AM