Blackfeather Woods Welcome to the carnival
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra watched him with a glint in her pale eyes. He did not really reply to her what she had been asking. Kendra was quite patient, she had to be with her interest in plants. The girl grinned a bit. "But what would you do with that knowledge though? Would that mean you give me a special treatment?," she questioned him quite sharply, mainly out of curiosity not because she wanted to be treated like she was special. The girl grinned a bit at him, he was not getting away that easily from not answering her questions.

Kendra also knew that she couldn't tell Thatcher too much about the brotherhood and the paw prints that were linked to it, such thing was rewarded for when he completed his trail. Kendra had seen a lot of wolves that had been here only on trail and then be kicked out. If one was on trail it meant they were sort of part of the pack, but also kept from the secrets. She liked secrets, not because she would have leverage on someone, she was not interested in blackmailing but more in the personalities that wolves tried to hide. She often listened, to later draw conclusions. "You pick something you like doing and make it your job. We work hard here, all of us," she explained. She was not even five months old and she had already one trade. "I'm a naturalist, I'm currently working on my botany speciality. I also want to do toxicology but the older wolves don't want me around poisons yet," she explained to him. "Which I guess I can understand, once again labels are in my way."
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 02:04 PM