Blackfeather Woods Welcome to the carnival
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was pleased to have her answer. This told her that Thatcher was a bit insecure about himself. She would not make fun of him for it, she was just an observer. She couldn't place herself into his story because she never been new to a pack. "I don't know since I haven't been in such situation so I won't pretend to you that I do have knowledge of your situation now," she commented. "However, you should know that you should treat me as you want to treat me. This pack accepts members for who they are. That is what makes us special. One might be a murderer, and the other mentally crazy, but we will be there for them. So I think you should just be Thatcher and work hard and you will fit right in." She spoke to him with a hint of a smile on her lips.

Kendra raised her chin up a bit proudly when he complimented her. The girl hummed happily and then nodded. "Thank you." What pleased her was that he didn't comment about the fact that she shouldn't be around poisons. "My brother wants to have the mercenary trade too! You can play fight with him so I don't have to do it! His name is Pietro and he looks even more like father than me. I look like mother, except for the eyes and brows." Kendra wished she could have hung out with her mother more, she loved her father but seeing that he had no interest in plants the young female didn't have much to talk about with him. "I could help you if you want to be a healer. I could identify plants. I am not sure if I want to be a healer myself. It would mean I have to kill plants and I don't really like killing plants yet." Kendra was getting more talkative which was a good thing.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Kendra - February 28, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: Welcome to the carnival - by Thatcher - February 28, 2016, 02:04 PM