I know that goodbye means nothing at all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
When her vision began to clear, she could make out in sharp detail the translucent quartz that protruded out of the walls like varicose veins. They were all the same translucent, ghostly white, and Jinx paused as Tyrande began to explain her bone to observe them. The Alpha kept her ears trained on the dark-furred Silvertip wolf, but squinted contemplatively at the crystals. Ghost rocks? she wondered, lacking an adequate name for them. She had never seen their kind before, but both Sitri and Tyrande remarked that they were pretty, and the latter seemed interested in finding ones that had detached from their clusters. She silently agreed, and decided to do the same herself, for different reasons.

The cavern that the trio stood in branched off in two directions, with the left corridor being much wider and accommodating than the right. Not yet willing to part with her company, the lead female gestured that they would proceed down the larger corridor, reaching over to nudge Sitri consciously, if only because she wasn't speaking directly to him. Her interest was pulled to Tyrande's bone, and how it seemed to be some sort of record-keeping device. "Is there a purpose? Do the carvings do anything?" she wondered, not intending to be rude but likely coming off that way with her concise, to-the-point questions.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM