Herbalists' Cache You have a lot of great moves but mine are better
95 Posts
Ooc —
He offered her an easy smile, letting her know he didn't mind her rejection. His next comment threw her a little. Smash really didn't know what he meant by that. But she supposed it didn't matter. It was nothing personal, she simply wasn't on the market for a pack.

"You wouldn't want me anyway," she went on lightly, "as I come with baggage. The four-legged, wag-tailed, poop-breathed kind." The she-wolf paused, wondering if he would pick up on what she meant. "My mate," she added brightly, just in case, "and my kid."

But that was really neither here nor there. "So you don't know what happened to them?" she asked, just to be sure. "I had a lot of friends there and I just want to make sure they're okay," Smash explained, canting her little brown head, wondering if might know something, anything, that could point her in the right direction.
Messages In This Thread
You have a lot of great moves but mine are better - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: You have a lot of great moves but mine are better - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 05:49 PM