Moonspear Strange
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ugh I hate sickness. I swear my babies have been sick nonstop since November :(

Thistle felt bad that she could tell him no more of his late biological father. He had been a nice man, a brave one and he had loved his children and his wife with everything. Their's was the fairytale kind of love, in a way Thistle envied that of them. Her love had not been terrible, but there had been strife in important moments. Thistle couldn't tell Charon if his memories were real or just dreams, but she could hope they were real for his sake.

Floki, Gyda and I did that one time. We just jumped into the water. Oh the things you remember. She grew quiet and thought of Shield Maiden's Sorrow and still felt it a fitting name. She herself carried so much sorrow, even now, and even for the living.

Thistle frowned and looked at him. So do I Charon. So Do I. Life is often times cruel though, especially for a wolf. She grew quiet and looked down. She did not voice it, but she knew deep down. They would have been better parents, there was no doubt in her mind. Thistle fully believed now, that she had not been made for motherhood. She messed it up somehow. There was something wrong inside. She had done her best, but her best had been awful.

Thistle's ears perked forward and she chuckled. I imagined so. I have found Charon, that honesty is often the best policy. If you tell her nothing, she may not get it. Not to say she isn't a smart woman. It's just sometimes we tend to not read all the ques, males as well. So I would go with honesty on this one. But that is up to you. A nice gesture would not go amiss either. Ragnar used to make me things to show his love.
Messages In This Thread
Strange - by Charon - February 06, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 06, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 07, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 14, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 14, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 16, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 16, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 18, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 29, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:15 AM