Neverwinter Forest I'm gonna smoke you out
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe moved with her mate, quite interested in what FitzDutiful would make of the news. She would let her mate tell of the incident, as she could not recount it as he could, given that she was not there as a witness. That was why Goldhawk was present; their subordinate had seen firsthand what had occurred, and there was no time to talk the story in circles so that any bit of it was stretched out to be more than it was. Eshe, Scimitar, and Goldhawk came with the truth and good faith, nothing else. Any animosity was pushed to the wayside.

The man came in good time, and did not look bothered to be called. It would not have mattered if he had wanted to come with others; they were not here to battle, but to talk. Given that she wished to be an adviser and counselor, Eshe would be more than glad to keep the peace. When he spoke, Eshe peered to her mate, so that he might lead the way and tell FitzDutiful what had happened. If need be, Goldhawk would vouch for the truth of it, but she had no desire to push things down the others throat... only to open his ears and his eyes to the behavior of his subordinates. It was a new change to the wolves of Silvertip, so she was forgiving this day. More than that, she did not desire to make an example of any wolf... but as a leader, she knew she would have to step up and do such a thing if, in the future, it ever came to that.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - February 25, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - March 10, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 31, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - April 04, 2016, 06:44 AM