Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
hehehe

With the clouds that hung overhead, the day had grown quite chilly. She did not mind, in all honesty, viewing it as nothing more than the course of nature. It was not her first winter, nor would it be her last, but it was the first one that she was spending seeking out other wandering souls. The task had been fruitful thus far, their numbers nearly enough to stake an official claim somewhere. Alas, Sen knew not how long yet they'd have to wait, for recently they'd also been assigned the endeavor that was finding a new territory to settle within. It would be their second time moving, technically, even if the ridge was not often counted; it'd been far too worn for wear to be a proper place of settlement, and had deterred her interest almost immediately. She was not exactly thrilled by their need to relocate but, being a creature of rationality, she understood that it would be necessary if they wished to survive.

Sen knew not when their followers would be alerted of their need to move, as she'd yet to even discuss with Depp where they would end up going. In truth, she was avoiding him, wishing to hold off on his taunts for as long as possible. She knew that they would come for her soon, perhaps even the second she was within his line of sight. That bothered the Gorgon greatly, for rare had it once been that another being would dare to tease her. It had always been the other way around, with the serpentine woman crawling beneath others' skins, and them wishing to avoid her because of it. Somehow, someway, the man had managed to steal what had previously been her role in life, and she could safely say it was absolute shit being on the receiving end of such antics. Now, one might assume that meant she would change her ways, but that was far from the case. No, it was actually quite the opposite, for the female found herself needing to retrieve the title that was previously hers.

In spite of her mind having been set, she did not seek out her companion's company. She was reluctant to do so even with her resolve, the only thing she'd been capable of doing was preventing herself from avoiding him entirely. To do so had taken a great deal of effort, but it was soon proven to have been worth it for she'd spotted the man's familiar form a short ways off. There were momentary thoughts of a planned retreat, but they had been suppressed long enough to have her walking towards Depp, rather than away from him. Instead of stopping once the other had been reached, however, she'd continued on past him. To speak with him still bothered her slightly, but, of course, she didn't want for him to know that. Sen had felt it time she showed that she did not fear his taunting, nor that she was avoiding him (even though she had been).
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM