Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
When Sen approached, he didn't change his body language much until she grew closer. A mischievous grin presented itself on his maw, his tail thumped at bit, not at her presence still frustrated with his earlier thoughts, but because this was his chance to jest of Coeus being intimidated and allured by her. His eyes narrowed, there was no way she didn't know what was coming her way, he was surprised she would even go up to him at all. The brute hadn't ever truly made fun of her, and was excited—even if it meant getting his head ripped off in the process. "Where's your admirer?" He asked, tilting his head and pretending as though he was actually curious of Coeus' wanders. The pirate picked himself up, and began to circle her. "Off picking flowers for you?" The Sparrow quipped, his eyes twinkled with anticipation of what she might say back.

It was strange, but interacting with Sen kept his mind off of thinking about her, if that made much sense. He wasn't now scared of his possible  non existent feelings towards her, but more interested with what they were speaking about, maybe he was just going a little insane. A common occurrence for him, well her preferred the word "mad".  It wasn't hard to assume she had expected this out of him, and she had to have been brave enough to deal with his harassment, or maybe it was vice versus. Depp knew she would practically eat him up because of his comments, but tried to ignore the bad part, and focus on the fun; making fun of her. 

"Oh!" His ears perked, "Perhaps he's naming your future children?" Head gesturing to the side, as his walked with broad saunter. In truth, he wasn't aware of her thoughts on children, but he assumed them to be less than neutral, her not seeming to be a nurturer, which was a needed trait to be a successful mother, then again he still hadn't completely ripped off Sen's sheet and reveal her true self, she could just as well be the best mother around, but for now he was set on thinking her idea of pups were undesirable.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM