Joining Thread
Sky Karan
Sky closed her eyes and took a quick intake of breath to calm her nerves. Above her, she felt the she-wolf snapping at her neck in irritation, though 'irritation' did not seem a strong enough word for what the alpha seemed to be feeling.

"Do I call you spy, or trespasser?" the female snarled.

"Trespasser," Sky replied immediately, not wanting to anger her further by hesitating in her response. Having worked with the wolves of her old pack for a long time, learning to calm them down in the heat of anger, she had learned what worked and what didn't, and how to form quick answers on the spot. "Though only out of necessity," she continued, making sure to keep her voice calm, unwavering, and quiet. Often pack mates had complimented her on the soothing quality of her voice. Much of that had to do with the fact that Sky spoke very little, saving her innermost thoughts for when they were most needed. If she could break up an argument with body movement alone, she would.

"I am no enemy of yours, Alpha," Sky continued. "I understand that I am trespassing and I had hoped it would not come to this. I do not like angering wolves for no reason. Please understand that I am not a threat. I come in the hopes of joining your ranks, regardless of what position I am put into. If you do not want me, I will leave and try another pack in a different territory. I am at your mercy. Do with me what you will, but if you plan to kill me, make it quick."

With her prepared speech out of the way, Sky closed her eyes once more and further submitted herself to the alpha's rule by bearing her throat. This would give the female all the leverage in the world to bite down, or to back away. And there, lying on her back on the cold ground, Sky waited.
Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 05:50 PM