Broken Boulder Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me, hehe. Hope we can thread again in the future~

The woman was not against Depp's departure, knowing she would end up seeing him again sooner or later. She was far more interested in the male her companion had found for them, finding him quite intriguing. It wasn't everyday one was left standing against a man of his build, and especially not one so well mannered and timid. She wasn't yet sure how she felt towards the overall situation, nor could she place a label on her thoughts regarding his nature around her, but she was certain that his presence was enjoyable. The man was an honest soul, it seemed, which would make him something of a breath of fresh air within her life. She would definitely speak with him more as time progressed, but only ever when Depp was nowhere in sight. The less her companion knew of her private endeavors, the better for her in the long run. The last thing she needed was to give him more fuel for teasing her.

"Why would I hurt you?" Sen questioned, though it was obviously rhetorical. "You're going to be a member of our pack, aren't you? I'm not going to stop you from complimenting me, just be mindful of who's around when you do it." In truth, the serpent was not one to dislike compliments. In fact, she was quite fond of them, the words always finding a way to further inflate her ego—which was pretty amazing, considering how big it already was. "C'mon, I'll show you around a bit." Without waiting for a reply, the woman would head off to trek through the territory. Whether or not the other followed was entirely up to him, she would neither force his company nor wait for him.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Sen - February 28, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 29, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Coeus - February 29, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 01:20 AM