Northstar Vale Countdown to Doomsday
51 Posts
Ooc — Java
The questions lingered around her for a few moments, and when she shrugged her shoulders, Dawa lost all urge to speak. It was dark in the cavern though, and she clued in to that pretty quickly. "I do not know who tends to me," the woman - what was left of her - was in a perpetual state of drift. Still, it wasn't much of an answer. "At first I refused to chew any herb. I told my tender to save them for more worthy individuals. I did not want our supply to go to waste." But she had been overruled. Dawa was no leader now.

His sentiment was lost on her, but the words still felt freeing upon her ears. Tenzin's sigh prompted her to try and move closer once again, directing her crooked nose towards his cheek - or where she anticipated it would be. The cold press of her nose followed, and she expected pain to jolt up her face; however, a mixture of nerve damage, herbal remedy, and perhaps her wounds, kept her from feeling it. "I hope the pack survives this. But they have you, and that is good."
Messages In This Thread
Countdown to Doomsday - by RIP Dawa - April 14, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by Tenzin - April 14, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by RIP Dawa - April 14, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by Tenzin - April 16, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by RIP Dawa - April 21, 2014, 08:25 PM