Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
The event in her past seemed to have caught his attention. He avoiding saying anything until she was done. There was a moment where Spring didn't seem herself. It was a little frightening but it felt more sad than anything else. Esaro was surprise to hear that Spring was self teaching. Was she really able to figure out everything on her own? He admired her for that, Not once has he ever tried self teaching. All he has done so far was listen to others and try to repeat it.

What happend with her pack is almost similar to his in a way. But it felt like there was many differences. He looked at her, believing that she was lucky in a way. "No one in my pack tried teaching me anything." He said still having the pack subject in his mind. "I don't really know why but my pack did end up turning against each other. After all the chaos I was found by Ukko." He was sharing a bit of his pass as she did. His mind switched over to the self teaching which was the other subject that interested him.

"So you've been learning about herbs and stuff on your own too? I wish I could do that." He said believing that he wouldn't be able to do something like that. He sounded like it was something hard to do.
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - March 05, 2016, 01:10 PM