Phoenix Maplewood Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I tend to play it like Arion's still around, but he's living the life of hermit. Shrugs. Weird reply is weird.

For a moment, Reek didn't quite understand Smash's surprise. Spring was fast approaching and typically, mated pairs (especially the alphas) would set out to reproduce. Having been so long, Reek forgot to realize when he knew Smash, he had simply been the beta male— and with Wynter no less. His incredulous stare was broken with this realization. Reek's brow scrunched and he rapidly nodded his head, insisting that it was indeed him and Saena.

"It's been a long time since last summer" he began to explain, expression brighting his homely features with a becoming grin. "After Wynter left... she, uh— she came back, but things were different between us. I couldn't bring myself to forgive her for leaving, but most of all, I think I realized that I didn't really love her." He had been attached to her, of course. But, in Reek's own immaturity he had rushed into a relationship with Wynter without examining their priorities. Above all, it had been a mistake. "I guess, the final nail in the coffin of our relationship was when me and Saena hooked up... No ragrets though!" he finished off with a laugh.  

Her own declaration of parentage surprised Reek, who never thought Smash the type to settle down. He wanted to be happy for her; say, congratulations and do the whole happy spiel, but a single name caught in Reek's stomach. He tended to forget names... especially of those he had only heard once, but this one was forever etched in the back of Reek's mind after seeing the way he had been with Saena the day they claimed the Maplewood. Luke. Deep lines stretched across Reek's furrowed brow and he felt a slight twinge of resentment in his gut. Of course, he realized the name of her child could be inconsequential, but Reek couldn't help from blurting, "Did you name him after his father?" Perhaps selfishly, Reek wondered if it had been that blue-nosed bastard that stole his best friend away from him.

If the answer was no, his query would seem entirely left field, but Reek was no stranger to strange questions.
Messages In This Thread
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - February 29, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 01, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 04, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 04, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 06, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 06, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 07, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 07, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 09, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 12, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 15, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 16, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 18, 2016, 09:53 PM