Jade Fern Grove as you turn, take your heart and walk away
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The closer she'd gotten, she more apparent it had become that, while similar in colouration, they were quite different. She was a small girl, her physique svelte, while the stranger had the bearings of a beast. Such builds were not unfamiliar to her, several of her tribe mates being the very same (perhaps even larger). There was not even a twinge of fear permitted to run along her nerves at the sight of the female, knowing better than to give into such an easily unacknowledged emotion. Instead, she looked upon the unknown being with fascination in her gaze, posture remaining neutral and body still. It was not until the other girl had turned, giving the yearling the O.K. to speak, that Asterr chose to lessen the distance between them a bit more. Though she remained a respectful distance off, still, it went from being stretched to comfortable, the ideal setting for a conversation.

"Do forgive me for my sudden approach," she began, the faintest traces of a smile gracing her maw. "But I have yet to explore this area, so when I had spotted you I had grown curious." There was a great deal of knowledge that had gathered and then been stored within her mind, but even still there was much that remained unknown to her. The woman presently before her was one of those things, earning her Asterr's interest as she was driven to conquer that which she did not know so that it might be laid to rest. There was also the matter of wishing to clear her mind, to focus on something else entirely so her troubles from back home could be eaten away by the dragon within.

"My name is Asterr Draconid," she'd announced, the hint of pride when she spoke her family's name easily detectable within her normally soft voice. "May I know your name?"
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - March 06, 2016, 10:03 PM