Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There were little words Sen wouldn't say, few acts she wouldn't play along with. The bigger the reaction, the more satisfied she'd feel at the end of the day. Depp, however, was stingy. He would not share with her anything juicy enough to incite a maddening grin, nor would he give in to her ploy. While she could admit to herself that he did well with handling himself, it was at such a time in which she did not appreciate such controlled behavior. Her intentions were to inspire a spark of jealousy, but for why she could not yet determine. Amusement, most likely, though a nagging voice in the far reaches of her mind begged to differ. No matter, for such a quiet sound was ignored with ease, giving her the ability to focus all of her attention on the art of her act.

Sen was beginning to find little joy in tampering with his emotions, for he seemed loath to react in the same manner she was driven to provoke. "I do value my freedom," the woman noted, her expression seemingly thoughtful. "But I also value my blood. I will have to bring into the world a new generation of Gorgon women someday soon, there's no avoiding it." In truth, her siblings could do the very same, but there was some sort of hidden meaning behind it all that had her eager to do so on her own. It was her responsibility, and one that she would honour in due time. Presently, however, her mind was lured away from such matters, all thanks to the Sparrow's few words.

"Do you think it's wise to insult my intelligence?" the serpent questioned, ditching her act entirely as an expression of aversion overtook her features. Behind her, the woman's tail lashed about, mimicking that of an angered feline's. "Take back your words, or I swear, I will leave and never look back." By then her gaze had narrowed, connecting directly with the male's. Just like she'd done back on the ridge, she was challenging him. This time, however, it was far less playful as she awaited to hear what his decision might be. "Going by the way you reacted to another man complimenting me, I doubt that you want me to leave. So speak quick, and maybe I'll forgive you." Sen's arrogance was, clearly, on full display, but she didn't care enough to shelter it from view once more. No, her attention lingered elsewhere, anticipating the choice Depp would make.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM