Joining Thread
Sky Karan

OOC: If you are referring to the fact that your character grabbed me by the back of the neck and hauled me to my feet, then that's fine. I don't actually know what PP stands for.

Sky was surprised as she was suddenly lifted up by the back of the neck, but made sure to remain limp so as not to startle the seemingly easily angered she-wolf. Honestly, she had begun to doubt her venture into this particular territory. This particular Alpha seemed perpetually pissed off and Sky was not sure she could find a way to calm her down that did not result in turning tail and leaving.

With a sigh that forced her impatience down, she sat upon her haunches. She was usually good with others. She'd find a way to calm this Alpha down. "I have no skill in healing, hunting, or fighting. I was a counselor in my old pack. I kept arguments from escalating by finding solutions to others' problems. I also watched over the pups when there were any, making sure they did not get into mischief or play-fight too roughly. I am good with social problems, not so much with physical problems. Though I can hunt smaller prey if need be, and I am interested in becoming a healer if there is someone to teach me."

Sky said no more, and instead kept her blue eyes on the Alpha, though never looking directly into her face, as doing so was a sign of disrespect. She waited with baited breath for the she-wolf's response, praying that she wouldn't have to go all the way to a new pack somewhere else just to have a chance at survival. She was tired of being on her own.
Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 05:50 PM