Redhawk Caldera No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"They're my brothers," he emphasized when Peregrine scolded him. They were his, not Eljay's. But the alpha male seemed to think they were equivalent—that Eljay was as entitled to see his siblings as he was—and that made him quiver lightly. While not ordinarily a jealous sort, he was upset about being forced into considering Eljay family and sharing with him, when blood was all Nightjar cared about. He had tons of respect for Finley and Elwood, but their son was not his blood family and was a crybaby that Nightjar had no patience for to boot. The concept of pack as family was lost on him.

Peregrine's good intentions went amiss, what with Nightjar already in a foul temper. "I don't need his help defending," growled the yearling, who had already written Eljay off and refused to work alongside him, especially at his own specialty, which was the only thing Nightjar was very good at. "He's weak and scared of everything. He'll just be in my way." With his ears now closed, no one had an opportunity to say anything that he would listen to, although Peregrine had every opportunity to intercept and physically discipline him, the agouti guardian turned and began to stalk off, fuming and no longer excited about the siblings he would have to share with Eljay.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 05, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 07, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Nightjar - March 07, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 07, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 08, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 08, 2016, 09:43 AM