Horizon Ridge [J] Forever in the Black
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ragnar resisted the urge to rip and tear and teach in the most brutal way he knew how (which was rather brutal and ruthless). This little girl before him, all sarcasm and contradicting speeches of respect when she was so willing to disrespect him had no idea what kind of boy she was messing with; and if she thought she was safe from him because she was a female she had something else coming to her. Ragnar had slaughtered for less during the raids he led. If the Viking had a conscience it’s morals of “right” and “wrong” were horribly mixed up with in the terms of others. Oceanic eyes narrowed viciously. “I have nothing but respect for the female gender,” He contradicted her, feeling a bought of déjà vu wash over him for he had said something rather similar to Thistle mere weeks ago. “In my culture females are just as equal as any male so you shouldn’t assume,” He warned her in his soft voice. “And as far as respect you speak of me needing to earn it yet at the borders, as I told you, you are at my mercy. A little respect whether you know me or not, is expected.”

And then there was Pump, who was basically telling the ignorant and rude female before them that she didn’t have to bow down to her. For a moment Ragnar seriously contemplated his leader’s sanity, and furthermore felt that she had stabbed him in the back, not reprimanding the woman for her lack of respect. He was the Warden and she was just a stranger - essentially nothing and even when she was allowed in the pack she would be below him making him the girl’s superior. For all the respect Pump had earned of the feral Viking her betrayal stung him like the lash of a whip. Betrayal …it was not something Ragnar believed in forgiving.

He would gather up his mate and any that would follow him and be gone on the cusp of the morning if she truly wished to push him. Ragnar remained stoic, silent and cunning as he fumed with anger.

Messages In This Thread
[J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 17, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 17, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 18, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 18, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 18, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 18, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 21, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 22, 2014, 06:02 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Pump - April 22, 2014, 11:19 AM