Blackfeather Woods This is happiness, right?
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Meep, kinda short, but I did my best. I'm trying to write more fantasy-like (Mostly for an English project in my Cambridge class) Hope you don't mind :)

One of the dots on the male's face lifted, almost like the mist in Phantom Hollow did every morning. It was subtle, almost invisible, yet a whole life of backstabbing and betraying had made the female more aware of those little changes. She was an observer after all, and to be honest, she wasn't all too bad at it. The reason why he did it was still a mystery to her. Was he not fond of hearing stories of one's past? Or did he wanted to waste no time on details? Malice couldn't quite understand, she didn't see talking about herself to him like wasting time at all. Heck, she would love to hear his story, yet the way he acted didn't seem like he was going to tell her.

The way he said her name, his cold blue eyes, everything was interesting about him. She wanted to know more of how this being had ended up as an alpha, yet she lacked the courage to ask him. Only now did she notice his tail, well, more like the lack of a tail. There was a bit of tail left, yet the graceful, long piece of body was almost entirely gone. She caught herself staring behind him, and quickly returned her gaze to the dots just above his eyes as he spoke. The words hit her like a rock, so full of truth that it almost hurt. Yet, there was some kind of relief coming with it. She didn't want to talk about it at all, she had only offered to tell more out of politeness. She sighed, softly, almost unnoticeable. You're right. What is gone, is gone. She responded, a faint smile playing on her face, showing her relief.

Their conversation went on, much to her liking, his cold eyes burning on her, like when you put salt on skin and add ice. She listened, her mind still a bit blurry because of the smell that constantly reminded her of her first day in Teekon. But with every passing minute, she noticed it less and less, clearing her mind to focus more on why she was here. If she screwed this meeting up, things could end grim for both her wolves and her. Yes, right, right. She said like a bunny that was too late for a family meeting. I truly appreciate you meeting me here. You see, I am scared that my relation with Nemesis might turn out to be a trigger for our packs to start a war. I want to prevent that from happening, that's the main reason I am here. She explained, a guilty look in her eyes. She didn't want innocent wolves to suffer because of her mistakes, especially not the ones that were following her. The wolves that were following Burke, well, she only knew 2, but Cicero definitely seemed like a nice young male. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 07, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 08, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 12, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 03:44 PM