Lake Rodney Stepping into Another World
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Not to worry! I though you were writing it the old fashioned way seeing it would fit her character lol! :D

Sebastian thought about her advise but he was a bit confused by it. Seeing that this girl was the only one he ever met that talked about being a knight. How could he have done more research? Who would he ask about such things other than her. Now he knew that he could ask her things so his research about wolves being knight would begin. Sebastian just to let it go. He would let her 'win' this seeing that he made de mistake of assuming. It was not his intention to do so. The conversation continued seeing that she replied to his question what she specialized it. To Sebastian it sounded extremely interesting. Master survivalist. It was indeed what she had spoken about, the fact that she did not need a pack to survive. Such a pity, Sebastian would have liked her around.

"Oooo. Herbs? If you stay in the area could you teach or show me some herbs that can use for being a medic?," he asked her. It was not just a lame excuse to see her again, but it was more so him being more than willing to learn more about herbs and what flowers/plants to use for the medical branch. Maybe she could point out a few to him. She answered him a question now. Sebastian smiled a bit. "Well, I am a caregiver now, but I want to specialize into being a medic. I also am a mercenary, mostly focused on being a guardian, but I might change that to becoming a hunter. Not sure yet. The reason I love swimming is because I learned to fish when I was younger and, I especially love this lake seeing that it helped me recover from an injury," he spoke to her. "I was injured pretty badly in a fight, my shoulder was a mess, and by swimming I could strengthen that shoulder after the wounds were healed. I always loved water."
Messages In This Thread
Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 03, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 07, 2016, 10:09 AM