Lake Rodney Stepping into Another World
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
She listened and wondered if she could really teach him. Personally she didn't mind at all but teaching something would take time. She couldn't really say she had free time even though she wasn't in service. Her priority should be finding a needy leader who requires a Knight with her skill set. Once she finds one someone and she is nearby with some free time she would be able to teach him without any problem at all. Her sense of duty was stronger than her curiosity.

"I wouldn't mind teaching you, but I should first find a leader that would need me around. If the goal that was set takes time then that will mean I have free time to teach you if I'm around." She didn't consider current situation to be free time. Most Knights would say that she was wasting time.

Her first guess about Sebastian was actually right. She did want to say she thought that he may be a fisher but she decided to just smile to herself. She found his story to be interesting but it also made her want to ask many different question. She ended up just agreeing that swimming is a good way to strengthen the body. "Yes, swimming is good but I only enjoy it during the summer. I mainly swim for exercise, otherwise it's just for fun." She would enjoy it all the time if the water just didn't get cold.

"So you want to be a caretaker and a hunter? I could teach the basics in caretaking, as for hunting you can ask me about anything. Well only if I have real free time. Duty comes first!" Then she started looking around, wondering which direction she may have to go next. Afterwards she looks back at Sebastian. "Know any leaders who may need me?" She asked. She did think of asking him if he had a goal to complete but for some reason she felt that everything was fine on his side.
Messages In This Thread
Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 03, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 07, 2016, 10:09 AM