Blackfeather Woods This is happiness, right?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Your reply is far from short! <3

Burke was pleased to hear that she agreed with him. He was not sure if she was relieved or irritated by the fact that he was leading the conversation here, but she was smart enough not to show it. She seemed a bit distracted though, looking away and then back to him. Burke's focus didn't falter. His eyes being kept on her, his pale blue eyes not leaving her face. He was not going to lower his defense by looking away and sinking off in thought. Burke had quite a lot of focus, he was not often being a dreamer. He needed to be alert, always. His tail didn't wiggle or move when he realized she was looking. Burke was not bothered, she could look all she wanted. She eventually came forward with what she wanted to tell him. She was scared, in Burke's eyes, how much he could threaten her with that fear, a pending war. Yet, Burke didn't want a war either.

"If you think that challenging or fighting my beta will create a war then you will have a lot to learn about us," he explain, this was a bit of a loophole though. The Dark Brotherhood was very mysterious about what they were doing behind their borders. Some had red paw prints on their shoulder as Burke and Nemesis and only their borders suggested that there was something more dark going on, along with their dark forest. "Alas, I am not here to lecture you. You will only create a war when you take our hunting grounds and have an fatal attack on one of my members. That you had a squabble with Nemesis reached my ears, yes, but as you mentioned before you have changed now. You seem reasonable and willing to avoid a war. Therefor I might have a suggestion," Burke stated on his calm voice.

Burke had a somewhat of a plan which was probably going to calm the newbie alpha down a bit. "I am not interested in an alliance or a war. We operate on our own. But, I think it would be wise at least to place a boundary line of hunting grounds? I don't care if you or part of your part is on this side of the lake, but no hunting. Sometimes our herds move outside of our territory and we like to keep them. In return we won't hunt above the lake which will be your side. You can have the Bison Plains (Hoshor) and all the other lands that is around your territory." Not that they ever hunted above the great lake, but that was just a minor detail. Food was their life support and it was something they could be vicious about. "How does that sound to you? Then at least we won't be in each other fur hunting-wise. Most disputes are about recourses after all," he explained. He had the feeling that if both parties would just be mindful of certain areas they could be neighbors.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 07, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 08, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:48 PM