Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
A sinking feeling overcome him, but he played it off and lifted an imaginary eyebrow at her comment of leaving. That was the absolute last  thing he would want, even if Seadog was to pile over on itself and be another one of his failed packs, the thought of losing Sen made his stomach turn. Should wouldn't do that would she? He thought, but part of him knew it was entirely possible. It was rare when he was playing his games to come across such odds, and he grew uncomfortable. It seemed she had the upper hand at the moment, only making him want to run away from the situation even more. Depp was well aware he had put himself in this, and would make sure to get himself out of it in the slyest way possible. Taking a step closer to her, he managed to look her in the eye for a split second—by accident—revealing the part of him afraid of the possibility of her departure. It soon being recovered with him looking towards the sky, as though he was thinking.

This was starting to seem like a bad decision, but either way he would end it well. He had  to make it end well, or else he could  be left alone to fend for Seadog. She had spoken of the Gorgon family, and he grew curious of its backstory, another reason to make this work, he was now eager to know of her bloodline. Him being very short, to his knowledge that is, only knowing his father—who he never believed to be his real father. His mother was an unknown women, being strange since she had given birth to him. 

Returning his gaze upon Sen he held a straight head, instead of his usual gestures. This was now becoming serious, to him that is, and he would treat that way at least a little bit. "I was only insulting decisions you never made," He pointed out. "But seeing you may leave without my word being taken back, I'll do that exact thing." Depp wasn't afraid to share that her leaving would leave some damage, but never reveal as much beyond the packs needs. "It's safe to say I don't want or need you to walk away." 
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM