Lake Rodney Stepping into Another World
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
The more he explained about his situation and of the packs out there, the more she felt a pull to help him out. She knew hopefully well she doesn't have the power to eliminates threats on her own. If those wolves he talked about have strayed too far from the righteous path then having to take them out might be the only solution. She thought about rounding up the Knights but they were too far from here. She left on her own therefore she might take responsibly on her own. If what Sebastian says is true then the right course of action would be for her to help him.

Kinra wasn't please to hear that there were possible enemies in these lands. Her friendly expressions were converted to a more serious one. She carefully looked around the lake, catching nothing of interest. "I guess it's true that the further you travel from the training fields the more likely you'll find dangerous packs."

She returned to looking at the large male. "Well, I didn't think I would find a job so soon. But before I make a vow to serve you, I insist that I first scout the surrounding territories. I would need to know what is out there before I can effectively fulfill my duty." She paused for a moment before she intimidatingly approached him. "Lie or not I'll have to find you later." Then she pulled back and started playing the cheerful wolf with a smile. "You have nothing to worry about if everything you say is true! I best be on my may, Time will likely not be in our favor."

She gave him a small bow and then waited for a few moments before deciding to take her leave in a prideful dominate manner.

Got to make an excuse because I started a thread with a Lady Elisabeth, otherwise she would have joined without hesitation :P
Messages In This Thread
Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 03, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 07, 2016, 10:09 AM