I know that goodbye means nothing at all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
A barrage of information answered her question in more elaborate terms than Jinx ever could have needed. Tyrande's depth of explanation was certainly unexpected, but not unappreciated, as Jinx could see from her reasoning the use of such a system. She doubted she herself could make precise enough marks in a bone to use them in the same way the Nightshade did, but Jinx nevertheless took note of it and stored it in the back of her mind for later consideration.

"Sitri," she said suddenly, when Tyrande had finished speaking. "Do you think we could benefit from a tracking system? Maybe not with such precision but rough notching of bones to signify... Successes?" Although Jinx was of a neutral opinion, and knew Tyrande would certainly support the widespread use of her methods (being the founder of such a thing was exhilirating, after all), the Alpha female was curious what her chocolatey Delta thought.

She had to realize that his lack of personality came from being beaten into submission and forced to believe he was worthless. The Kesuk made the mistake of thinking he would have an opinion at all... But it was a good mistake to make.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM