Blackfeather Woods This is happiness, right?
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Wowsers, Burke is quite the talker isn't he? XD Also, I'm definitely going to use 'newbie alpha' XD

Their conversation left the topic of backstories behind, continuing on with more serious ones. Malice silently thanked the Gods above that she didn't have to tell him anything, though it didn't show on her face. Her pale yellow eyes were now focused right between the dots on the male's face, not wanting to look into his blue ones. Yes, they were on neutral grounds and yadi yada, but it didn't feel right to make eye contact. Maybe he wouldn't mind, given his cool and calm behavior, but the queen felt like it wasn't worth testing out.

She listened carefully, almost chocked at the word 'beta'. Was Nemesis a beta?! She tried not to show her shocked mind, hoped he wasn't an observer like her. Nemesis seemed like the complete opposite of Burke. Though, who was she to talk? She had barely met the girl and Burke, so who was to say what they were really like. Still, Nemesis seemed so different from the calm, sophisticated alpha with the docked tail. After her little shock, she now knew that her worries had been for nothing. Burke stated that her fight would not mean 'war till the death', and she sighed once again. I am glad to hear that. If you see her, can you tell her that I am sorry? She murmured, not happy that she had yet to send another male to carry a message to someone. She would much rather meet Nemesis face-to-face, but didn't know how she would react to that. It seemed much safer to send someone to say it so that there would be no tension between the two once they meet again. Once again, Malice was being selfish with this, but old habits die hard.

Burke continued, now blabbering on about hunting grounds. It wasn't interesting, nor was it boring to listen to. Maybe it was the calm way he explained it that made her listen to every word, or maybe it were her nerves that were driving her to do so. Him saying he wasn't here to lecture her was unfortunate, she wanted to know more about how the Dark Brotherhood operated, but it didn't seem like he was going to tell her anytime soon. Perhaps never. The guy was a real talker though, that was for sure. She didn't know if the comment on her reasonable personality and willingness to avoid a war was a compliment or not, yet it made her feel prouder of herself. His last sentence before his break in his constant talking made her ears perk up from the stiff pancake state they were in. A suggestion, ey?

His plan sounded right, and the newbie alpha had no real complaints. It seemed fair, even smart to make the lake their line. It was like a fence between two neighbors, both just doing their own thing just living next to each other. That sounds like a good plan to me, and I'm sure my wolves will not have a problem with it. And if they have, I will make sure they won't hunt on your pack's part, you have my word. She felt like this had been the whole meeting, not sure if Burke had anything more to add. She had more questions, for sure, but that would have to wait for another time. She was sure Burke and her would run into each other one day or another, them being neighbors and all. Perhaps Cicero would come to visit again soon. Her eyes widened, she had to thank him personally for carrying the message to Burke. Can you also tell Cicero that I want to thank him face to face? I couldn't have done this without him really and would like to see him again. She sounded so desperate, and she was, for sure. She needed to thank the young male for keeping his promise, let him know that his deeds were appreciated by her.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 07, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 08, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 12, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 03:44 PM