I think you like it too
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"How long would it take?" the Alpha pressed, no doubt seeming completely ludicrous for considering the possibility of standing there long enough for the resin to dry completely. To her, it made sense that the mere seconds it took for the resin to become tacky in her fur was indicative of its overall drying time, which she couldn't have been more wrong about.

Tyrande seemed to have some knowledge of plants, for she was able to identify the difference between resin and sap, and confirmed for Jinx what she had feared: that there was no sap to be found in Neverwinter at all. Though the female wished to purse her lips and show her teeth and stomp her feet and be frustrated, the woman's quick response had made her think of something else, which she chose to address in a moment. "Teekon wolves? You are mistaken. These Teekon wolves are nothing but heretics. We who follow the Light of Atka and fear the Dark of Sos are Shearwater Bay wolves. We who follow the old ways. The Moth Offering is one of our traditions, to summon the fledgling moths to the coast."

"Do you know a lot about plants?" she abruptly asked, wincing as her jaw movement tugged her ear against the resin-laden scar in the bark.
Messages In This Thread
I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 17, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 18, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 20, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 23, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 30, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 08:30 AM