Silvertip Mountain You must unlearn, what you have learned.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
whhooo this is late, sorry about that. I may or may not have completely understood Fitzs questions XD I am completely out of it today lol sorry  

The females nerves were over reacting. She had don't nothing wrong, to get kicked out of the pack, and the Alpha's smile only confirmed this. This chat would only be a simple one, or so she thought. "I only faced off with a couple of wolves, and all but one of those fights ended in their victory. Sort of, I ran off when I got injured." The girl paused a moment, remembering one fight in particular. Atari and the other wolf were same age both very horrible in fighting. The girl ended up winning that fight, though with minor injuries of her own but the wolf had far worse. A broken leg. Atari didn't know how she managed to break it, its still a mystery to her today. "So I suppose I haven't learned much but I know more than I would have if I haven't gotten into those fights. If that counts for anything" Atari felt ashamed of herself. What kind of wolf doesn't know how to fight? Would you even call a wolf a wolf if it didn't know how to fight?

Atari chuckled when FitzDitiful asked the second question but stopped the chuckle short, in fear of the alphas disproval. She cleared her throat. "I rarely got run off by packs cause I was quite stealthy, I know how to hide my scent pretty well. I am a hunter after all but I'm no master of stealth." Atari used mud and dead animals to cover her scent but mostly mud. A dead animal would draw more attention, cause of the stench.
Messages In This Thread
You must unlearn, what you have learned. - by Atari Silver - February 17, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: You must unlearn, what you have learned. - by Atari Silver - March 08, 2016, 09:56 PM