Phoenix Maplewood Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Thankfully, Smash had recieved the underlying message that Reek did not wish to speak of Luke. The subject was dropped and Reek would make no further mention. Slowly, as Smash spoke, Reek regained his usual composure and temperament. A normal, shit-eating grin adorned his features while she regaled him with her experience with parenthood. The reassurances she offered fed into Reek's own excitment until his tail began to wag in a wild sway.

Of course, Reek knew parenthood would be difficult even before hearing of Smash's experiance, however, he felt completely up to the challenge this time. Unlike with the coyote pups Reek had tried (and failed) to raise as a trial run, he felt his own litter would be a much more evident success. With two parents to love them instead of one, Reek would no longer have to work against his own family to be a proper dad.

"We're about a third the way in," spoke Reek in reply. Already, he had seen the changes spurred within Saena's personality. She was cold and distant, but Reek could only hope that it would pass as soon as their children entered the world. Maybe then, he would have the woman he fell in love with back. "It's been tough, but I'm doing everything within my power to make things as easy as possible for her." Perhaps he couldn't stop the swelling of her belly, but he could stop the hunger pangs beneath.

There had been little talk of names as of yet; a single, not so serious, conversation had occured in pass, but Reek figured they were hardly settled on a firm decision. "Nah, I don't think the world needs any more Reek's," he returned with a playful smirk. "We haven't really talked much about names... but uh, I remember her wanting to possibly name a daugter of ours Indra. I like it a lot. For me, I'm pretty set on Milo if we have a son... It was, uh—" Reek paused, brow furrowing, "supposed to be my name, I guess." Had Reek's birth been legitimate, his mother could have bestowed him with a proper name. At least his offspring would have this minor priveledge.
Messages In This Thread
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - February 29, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 01, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 04, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 04, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 06, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 06, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 07, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 07, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 09, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 12, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 15, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Smash - March 16, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls - by Reek - March 18, 2016, 09:53 PM