Horizon Ridge [J] Forever in the Black
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
When Pump had talked about earning respect and not bowing down, she thought she was fair. Not too long ago she had had the same conversation with Ragnar - she hadn't asked him to submit to her, she had told him that in order to become a queen she had to prove her worth to them. Was there any difference now? Probably... the context. Because Ragnar didn't like Diluculo at all and the feelings were mutual. From her hideout Pump hadn't heard every part of the conversation, therefore she was unaware that some things Diluculo had said had insulted the proud wolf.

The good intentions lead, where they usually lead and all of a sudden, rather than having a rational conversation with the newcomer she found herself in the middle of a conflict. Each of them were about their own thing, each of them had a little bit of truth in their words. And yet this made Pump feel that she was left out, even though she was the important person here. "SILENCE!" she barked, tail up in a dominant manner and fur bristled along her spine. She gave a pointed look at both parties, then went over to sit in the middle. In case the two decided to go for each other's throats next.

"Diluculo," Pump spoke calmly and turned to the angry she-wolf. "I prefer that no one insults my friends," she hadn't thought about Ragnar as a friend up until now. However, she couldn't deny his dedication to the pack and she had given her word to each and every wolf, who had joined, that if they worked hard and were loyal, she would stand beside them in good and bad times. Odd, what timing fate chose to test you and yet Pump was sure that she was doing the right thing. "You can have your differences, you are not forced to like each other or be friends, but be on polite terms the least. Do not forget that this pack is about working together for a greater benefit of us all," and she would really hate to see them being split apart by two people, who didn't get along.

"Ragnar," she turned to the white beast, who was regarding her with an icy stare. Pump guessed that she had done something wrong according to him and that this argument was not over yet. "I see that you are not satisfied with my decisions - we will see each other later to talk the matter through. For now - thank you for your good work - you are free to leave," she dismissed him and then turned to Diluculo. "Each of us, who come here, have a history. We cannot erase it, but my request is that it doesn't cloud your judgement of the people, who reside in the Horizon ridge," she looked seriously at the she-wolf. "If you can't do that, then you will have very hard time finding a true home here. The decision to make is yours."
Messages In This Thread
[J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 17, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 17, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 18, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 18, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 18, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 18, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 21, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 22, 2014, 06:02 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Pump - April 22, 2014, 11:19 AM