Joining Thread
Sky Karan

OOC: My character is mostly light grey, with cream-colored accents, so you may want to edit "beige" to "grey". Also, I may take the bolding of dialogue from you. I like it, as it makes it easy to tell what is narrative and what is speech.

Sky sighed with relief. So she was being accepted. Thank the gods.

"Do you understand this?" Xi'nuata's words brought her out of her thoughts.

"Yes," she said. Here, she hesitated for a moment, and then continued. "Although I do not like the idea of fighting, I will if I have to. I will do what I must to protect the pack. And thank you. Without you, I'm not sure I would have survived much longer. Wolves are meant to be within a pack. Being without one for so long has..." She sighed. "It has been difficult."

Suddenly her thoughts took her back to her old family. The ghost of a smile crossed her maw as she thought of the pups running around the glade, surrounded by sunlight and the smell of spring. Then she thought to the time when, one by one, the pups died, or were carried off by their mothers to go live lives away from the pack. That had been heartbreaking…

She shook her head. Things would be different this time. This she swore to herself. She would take her job as counselor and defender of the pack as seriously as she took death, With that, she looked back at the Alpha. "Also," she said, "I apologize for trespassing. Normally I am not so careless. However, desperation and lack of food had rendered me temporarily thoughtless. I did not mean to startle and anger you so. I promise to do all in my power to prove my worth to this pack."
Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 20, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Xi'nuata - April 22, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Sky Karan - April 22, 2014, 05:50 PM