Ankyra Sound rock and roll could be your savior
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr was silent; it was a contemplative silence, when Caiaphas offered her opinion on the outrider trade. She thought that it was a trade that held worth, even offered an explanation as to why she thought that. Kjalarr agreed, trying to remember why he'd forgone the trade when it sated his natural curiosity and desire to traverse. Knowledge was power; was that not why Odin had given his eye for it? What was Kjalarr willing to give for it? Anything? As his father before him? He could not immediately say; neither did he have much of an idea why he'd chosen hunting instead. Hunting and guarding borders was something they could all do, and was expected of them naturally: to survive and ensure their survival.

“I agree,” Kjalarr responded after a few more moments of thoughtful quietude. “My father believed that knowledge was power and that it could tip the balance in one's favor,” It was a worthy pursuit, indeed. “If you need an outrider I will gladly fill the role and earn the trade,” Kjalarr offered, having come to a decision. Perhaps he would earn it anyway, even if Caiaphas had no immediate use of it. “I don't even remember why I decided to go with hunting instead.” Kjalarr gave a shake of his head, though for the most part, he was mostly murmuring to himself, as if he spoke it out loud he might have a better job of remembering the answer. Whatever the reason that had caused him to switch trades while in Moonspear, it hardly mattered anymore. He wasn't apart of Moonspear and had no intentions of ever returning, thus any decisions he'd made while apart of their ranks did not need to be held to here in Saltwinter.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
rock and roll could be your savior - by Kjalarr - February 27, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Caiaphas - February 29, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Kjalarr - March 01, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Kjalarr - March 02, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Kjalarr - March 04, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Caiaphas - March 05, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Kjalarr - March 06, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Kjalarr - March 11, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Caiaphas - March 11, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Kjalarr - March 11, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: rock and roll could be your savior - by Caiaphas - March 17, 2016, 06:15 PM