Ankyra Sound i have travel'd a long way, merely to look on you, to touch you
Theta
13 Posts
Ooc —
Phone post, but all of her dialogue is in Greek.

It was not long before they were greeted by the wild Queen of the Sound, and Minthe's posture shifted easily to one of deference. She would never bow before a male, but sisters - even those distant and unfamiliar - were different, and a Queen was second only to the Protomedeia of Themiscrya Coast. A mouthpiece of the Sea. She was prepared to throw herself at the woman's feet, but was interrupted by the siren's call to Spyridon, and the consort's own greeting.

Minthe was overcome with confusion by this exchange, and while she believed herself in no position to question the Queen's behavior, it was her place to correct the grave mistakes of the consort. Her teeth bared, turning upon the male that had been her gift to give, "Not your place, spawn," she warned in lilting Greek, accented by a low growl.

Her belly was nearly touching the ground when she returned to face the wild queen; shame was evident in every hair of the youth's posture. "My Queen," Minthe whispered in reverence, "He was to be a gift to you, but I shall kill him for insolence if you require it. I know not what has gotten into him; he was known in Themiscrya as a model Epivitoras."